Saturday, May 14, 2011

09 FEBRUARI 2011
A DATE I NEVER FORGET

hye .. want to know why this date 09.02.2011 is the best moment i never forget ??
haha ! date towk is a very important day !
i never sangka that my friend got a suprise at my birthday party ..
arrrrghhhh ! thanks friend . thanks co muchx damn ..
these people are :
- dieynna ( my sayang )
- eizzy ( my love )
- ciykien ( bieber )
- ella ( budakbaek)
- kiah ( buree2  )
- aleep ( saggaf  )
- asrap ( beret  )
- erjart ( akemi )

thanks co muchx damn !!
DIEYNNA thanks for a chocolate cake that u gae to me .. 
dha lebih dari cukup ya honey kue ..haha ..
EIZZY thanks for your wish mehh .. i love u damn muchx..
CIYKIEN thanks wish .. n for the mam2 cake saya .. haha
ELLA thanks coz sanggup korbankan umah demi saya ..
KIAH thanks coz sher kdid walaupun x bnyak ..
ALEEP thanks sbab tikam tepong kat saya ..
ASRAP thanks for tetak & tikam tepong ..
ERJART thanks coz brik chocolate cadbury an saya ..
love it . my faberet choco gik ehk ..

THANKS ALL FOR THE TEPONG .. I NEVER EVER FORGET IT !!